A Love of Confident, Amazing Smiles
“I have always had a passion for helping people. This passion originated from my parents who taught me how to treat people well and do quality work. Dentistry runs in my family, as my father, sister, and wife also chose to pursue careers in dentistry. I love to create beautiful smiles in my community and am constantly amazed by the impact a person's smile can have on their life.”
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science with highest distinction – Indiana University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Awarded the Maynard K. Hine award, given to the dental student who displays the highest level of professionalism as voted by peers
- Doctorate of Health Sciences – Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health
- Orthodontics certificate, chief resident – Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health
Dr. Nondorf believes in lifelong learning. He attends multiple continuing education events and is a member of the Excellence in Orthodontics Study Club and president of the Dental Excellence in Northwest Indiana Study Club.
These activities enable Dr. Nondorf to stay current on the latest techniques in orthodontics, including the use of Customized Insignia Braces, Invisalign®, and laser dentistry. By remaining current on developments in the field, he ensures his patients receive the best possible care.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists
- Indiana Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Northwest Indiana Dental Society
- Valparaiso Chamber of Commerce
- Young Dentist Committee, treasurer
Dr. Nondorf was raised in Valpariso and attended Valparaiso High School where he met his wife, Jamie. They live in Valparaiso with their six children: Ella, Anna, William, Jack, Ben, and Emmy. When not practicing orthodontics, Dr. Nondorf is a part time chauffeur for his children's many after school activities.